The Global Enterprise: Where to Now?
March 29, 2017
A decade after the publication of his seminal 2006 Foreign Affairs article, Mr. Palmisano reexamines the global business landscape and the challenges facing corporate managers in his new article, “The Global Enterprise: Where to Now?” Powerful forces are pulling in opposite directions: Governments are retrenching from economic and political openness, while technology is bringing people together in everything from commerce to entertainment to scientific endeavors.
Special thanks to the Global Scholars universities that participated and helped make this webinar possible:
- University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa
- IESE Business School, Spain
- ESSEC Business School, France
- University of Surrey Business School, UK
- Boston University Questrom School of Business
- Indian School of Business, India
For more information Read the Foreign Affairs article(s) by Mr. Palmisano: